Technology Program Leader, Pharma 4.0
Update day: 10-05-2023
Category: IT - Software
Industry: Biotechnology Research Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Job type: Full-time
Job contentAs part of the Thermo Fisher Scientific team, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life every single day to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our global teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while helping to take science a step beyond by developing solutions for some of the world’s toughest challenges, like protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe or helping find cures for cancer.
How will you make an impact?
As the Technology Program Leader, Pharma 4.0you will support the continued development and execution of Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Pharma 4.0 and Digital Lighthouse programs and drive overall digital transformation across the network. As a member of the Pharma Services Group, you will collaborate with internal and external partners to identify and implement site-specific digital performance management initiatives that provide key insights and analytics that can be used to optimize operational efficiency. The successful candidate will provide mentorship throughout project development and implementation to meet business objectives, program goals, and technical requirements. We are seeking a team-oriented individual who is passionate about project management of digital platforms, coordinated IOT infrastructure, and advanced analytics and is excited to join our team to drive significant operational improvement for our facilities while maintaining performance at the highest quality standards encouraged by our customers.
What will you do?
- Develop and implement digital technology use cases and platforms across the global portfolio in partnership with Corporate, Division and site teams to meet Pharma 4.0 goals and targets with identified timelines with specific focus digital performance management, advanced analytics, and a coordinated digital infrastructure.
- Provide strategic and technical leadership in the areas of digital transformation within an adaptive pharmaceutical operation as related to novel technologies and platforms, coordinated digital solutions, and creation of methodologies and use case playbooks including user training and capability building modules.
- Stay abreast of innovations within Pharma 4.0 and new digital technology platforms by actively participating in industry peer groups and forums. Advise, mentor, and support internal collaborators to keep them advised of key technological and regulatory developments
- Define and evaluate project investment/contribution for budgeting and approval purposes
- Collaborate in network site diagnostics including operations and quality assessments to find opportunities and prioritize digital implementation projects to improve performance. Lead implementation efforts at site and in network to ensure speed of value of new digital assets and creation of connected enterprise.
- Support the collection of project information and trend data to quantify savings, costs, and benefits, consistent with Pharma 4.0 program requirements. Prioritize, supervise and measure the efficiency of digital tools and provide global impact assessment to key stakeholders, Pharma 4.0 program leaders and executive.
- Operate with a continuous improvement approach to find a better way every day!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Chemistry, Statistics or similar field required
- 3 years or more experience in implementation of digital transformation projects and use of digital tools including data connectivity, analytics, and visualizations
- Experience in data science, data engineering is recommended
- Experience in operational excellence including lean and six sigma is a plus.
- Excellent project management skills - combined with strong communication skills, thought leadership, and the ability to implement.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Pharma 4.0 digital maturity models and systems
- Understanding of pharmaceutical operations including OSD, steriles, biologics, API, and viral vectors.
- Knowledge in ownership and project management of technical programs including experience with direct or indirect leadership of technical staff.
- Strong inspiring people leader with track record of performance and team members through sophisticated projects and operational change initiatives with many deliverables across multiple manufacturing sites.
- Ability to support development of a companywide operational performance and quality management with a robust measurement framework system
- A collaborative approach to problem solving with the capability of building consensus and support, working across functional lines to engage disparate resources to work together to achieve desired results.
- High energy with strong self-motivation. Must be able to work independently with guidance from leadership and mentorship from senior team members.
- Strong communication skills. This role will be required to communicate to site and global senior leadership as well as across several roles and manufacturing sites across the network.
- Ability to travel up to 25% annually.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Gallarate, Lombardy
⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Pavia, Lombardy
⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Monza, Lombardy
⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 23-07-2023🌏 Monza, Lombardy
⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Cinisello Balsamo, Lombardy
⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Monza, Lombardy
⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy