Update day: 03-12-2023
Category: Human Resources
Industry: Truck Transportation
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentAbout Us
We are a SaaS company born in Florence, Italy in 2016 with the mission of simplifying the way people ship, track and and return their e-commerce orders by creating a technological layer capable of handling the complexity of Shipping & Logistics.
We are an international scale-up where people from different countries, cultures and languages work together everyday to deliver innovation.
This is reflected in every product we build but also in the attention and care for the people that are working in our company.
We are currently scaling our business leveraging our technology, our team and our international culture. We are 60+ people in Europe and we have recently raised a Series A funding from US investors, fueling our objectives. It is now time to grow even more and increase our talented tech team with engineers that want to contribute to the development of our products.
- You will grow, as we will. Encouraging people to develop new skills is the secret to our success. That’s why we offer everyone free resources & mentorship.
- Diversity and equality above all. We value diversity and inclusion, that’s why our team is so international (we speak 9 languages!).
- Flexibility is our mantra. Everything here is flexible, starting from us. You will never hear us say “we’ve always done it this way”. Plus, we’ve been working remotely since day one.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support our talent acquisition activities.
Your responsibilities will include scheduling calls and interviews, maintaining the candidate database and handling paperwork. During this time, you will work with the HR Manager to help us to hire efficiently and keep our hiring process running.
With us, you will grow professionally and you’ll see closely what life is like inside a young and dynamic company.
If you have some experience in recruiting and you’re an excellent organizer and communicator, we’d like to meet you.
Location: we are based in Florence, Italy. This role can be performed fully remotely for the right candidate!
You will be responsible for:
- Assist in hiring activities
- Prepare and post job ads online
- Help with resume screening and initial screens
- Schedule interviews and keep calendars for all hiring teams and candidates
- Maintain candidate database
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
For this role, it is essential that you:
- Have excellent communication and writing skills in English and Italian (this will be tested at the interview stage!)
- Have great organizational skills, a can-do attitude and hands-on approach
- Last but not least, you must be passionate about finding the best candidates out there!
- A brief experience as a recruiter or a similar junior HR role
- Familiarity with HRIS, ATS and resume databases
- Some international experience (such as an Erasmus or student exchange)
- Have a BSc in Human Resources Management or a related field
- Remote working options. We are happy to welcome every new member into our state-of-the-art (literally!) office in Florence, however we are also a modern and agile company, and are open to full or partial remote working where possible
- No clocking in/out. We don’t believe in micromanaging and our working relationships are based on mutual trust, that’s why we don’t require our team to clock in and out of work. Of course, this trust relationship works both ways!
- Work alongside an ambitious and supportive team. We are growing fast and no two days look the same at ShippyPro, but one thing never changes: your colleagues are always there to support you and to bounce off ideas!
- Growth and learning opportunities. We believe that in order to grow as a company, our team also needs to continue learning and developing. Did you know that we have a growing Library in our office and you can borrow as many books as you like?
- Free coffee policy. We are an international team, but our HQ is in Italy, hence we do take coffee breaks very seriously. Hot drinks are on us, and occasionally, Aperitivo too!
- No dress code. That’s right, no formal attire is required when working in our HQ
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Lucca, Tuscany
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Lucca, Tuscany
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Pisa, Tuscany
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Arezzo, Tuscany