Support Staff - Maritime
Update day: 25-05-2023
Category: Administrative / Clerical / Assistant Other
Industry: Public Safety
Job type: Temporary
Job contentLocal Unit & Position Description
Area Iberia, Italy & Malta is part of DNV Maritime, Region West Europe.
The Area includes all classification business activities and consists of :65 employees in 11 locations.
The Area operates with two Service Lines:
- Newbuilding and Certification-Verification of materials and components (NB&CMC)
- Fleet in Service (FiS) organised as part of business Unit FiS West Europe
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Daily contact with Customers and other DNV Units in Italy and abroad, both on the phone and in writing (English language)
- Planning of Unit activities, together with Line Manager or appointed colleagues
- Administrative support to DNV activities, i.e. order checking/opening, contract preparation, handling of documentation in the Company tools
- Follow up of outstanding invoices
- Other administrative tasks (e.g. booking of travels, procurement of goods)
- High school diploma
- Fluent Italian
- Good knowledge of English language (both verbal and written)
- Good command of MS Office suite
- Valid driving license
- Multi-tasking attitude.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Very good communication skills.
- Team player attitude with positive mindset.
- Ability to work flexibly, independently, result-oriented, and self-organized.
- Result-oriented: responsible for professional and consistent deliveries throughout the assigned tasks.
- Willingness to learn and always develop competence and skills.
The right candidate will enjoy working with a highly engaged team in an environment where trust, teamwork, and innovation are core values.
Join us and you will:
- Be part of an innovative environment where you can influence the future whilst maintaining our core strengths
- Work with dedicated and competent colleagues
- Meet demanding Customers
- Be given the chance to try out new things and contribute to our strategy
- Location: Mestre VE, ITALY
- Local conditions apply
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Treviso, Veneto
⏰ 02-07-2023🌏 Venice, Veneto
⏰ 05-07-2023🌏 Padua, Veneto
⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Verona, Veneto
⏰ 01-07-2023🌏 Verona, Veneto
⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Treviso, Veneto
⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Vicenza, Veneto
⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Rovigo, Veneto
⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Padua, Veneto
⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Venice, Veneto