Update day: 05-11-2023
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
At Alstom, we understand transport networks and what moves people. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, and trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility, we offer our diverse customers the broadest portfolio in the industry. Every day, 74.000 colleagues lead the way to greener and smarter mobility worldwide, connecting cities as we reduce carbon and replace cars.
Could you be the SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER we’re looking for?
Your future role
Take on a new challenge and apply your industrial expertise in a new cutting-edge field. You’ll report to the Signalling Industrial & Supply Chain Director and work alongside passionate and unique teammates.
You’ll be in charge of defining, planning and executing the full set of Supply Chain processes for the Signalling Business Unit. Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with teams across the Business Unit managing the full set of Supply Chain processes including industrial, materials & demand planning and logistic operations.
You’ll specifically take care of the deployment of the strategy and the footprint of the Supply Chain Department managing a team of about 35 people.
We’ll look to you for:
- Ensure material availability through adequate planning strategies, procurement and physical flow management and coordinating suppliers’ delivery plans
- Define and manage jobs, training and qualification, staffing and organization, workload, priorities and implement development plans for the Supply Chain Department
- Provide reporting to management for the various supply chain KPI and Supply Chain inputs for Tenders
- Prepare and manage Budget construction, releasing final review and follow-up
- Manage physical inventory accuracy, applying Alstom rules and to optimize hard inventory and defining its continuous improvement roadmap according to APSYS standards
- Coordinate Master Production and Repair Schedule definition, monitor schedule and shipments execution in order to achieve on time delivery targets and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Activities in internal or external audits, defining and deploying action plans
All about you
We value passion and attitude over experience. That’s why we don’t expect you to have every single skill. Instead, we’ve listed some that we think will help you succeed and grow in this role:
- Degree in Management Engineering, Economics or equivalent
- At least 8 years of recognized experience as Responsible for Supply Chain and/or Logistics in an international company
- A Logistics, Supplier or Purchasing development background gained in manufacturing environments
- Previous experiences of leading a multidisciplinary team
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Job Segment:Supply Chain, Logistics, Supply Chain Manager, Supply, Demand Planner, Operations
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Forlì, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Bologna, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Piacenza, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Bologna, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Ferrara, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Bologna, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Bologna, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Piacenza, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Bologna, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Parma, Emilia-Romagna