Update day: 07-12-2023
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJohnson & Johnson is currently recruiting a Senior Specialist, Process Management This position will be located in Singapore; Sao Jose dos Campos, Brazil; Issy-les- Moulineaux, France; Val De Reuil, France; Wuppertal, Denmark; Mandra, Greece; Pomezia, Italy; Norrbroplatsen, Sweden; High Wycombe, England; Ontario, Canada, Lititz, PA, Fort Washington, PA, or Skillman, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world’s most pressing health issues.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
It is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, this position may be conveyed with New Consumer Health. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to the successful candidate by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and would be subject to any necessary consultation processes.
The main responsibilities of the Senior Specialist, Process Management will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a clear vision in business process management for the business unit and the supported partners by setting strategy, bringing innovative ways of working, and directing the staff in Quality Management (QM) where needed
- Guide a global team of business owners by overseeing the end-to-end delivery of improved process and applicable training
- Develop a clear process improvement and training strategy for the specific assigned business processes (or business partners) in collaboration with peer leaders
- Serve as a single point of contact for business partners and roll out the overall applicable quality framework. As an owner of the E2E process and training framework, s/he is responsible for overall development and ensuring Quality by Design principles are instigated in all deliverables of business process management
- Define and manage project plans, tasks, schedules, scope, timelines, and deliverables for dedicated business processes
- Perform project management across the full life cycle from a process design, procedural document delivery, training strategy, training delivery and final implementation- including the ongoing measurement and control on dedicated processes
- Perform necessary change management, risk management, and resolve issues for projects
- Perform a thorough analysis of business processes across a variety of dedicated processes
- Provide updates to management and business owners by reporting on project progress and resolution of issues
- Work to ensure compliance training and procedural documents are installed for dedicated processes
- A Bachelor of Science degree in a science-based field
- A minimum of 6 years of experience with either training material development or controlled procedural document development
- Requires knowledge of regulatory compliance and health authority regulations
- Capable of managing multiple projects, follow up on project plans, tasks, schedules, scope, timelines, and deliverables.
- Capable of working in MS Office
- Document Management: work with business process owners to understand the requirements towards documentation, facilitate documentation review and cross-functional feedback, and work independently and with a foresight to move documentation to approval.
- Training: the ability to assess training delivery needs and develop training storyboards that will be created and uploaded to the learning management system Identify target training audiences applicable to procedural documents and mapped to the training curriculum.
- Trusted Business Partner: builds and maintains trusted partnerships with internal stakeholders across functions and leverages influential communication to frame analytical insights and develop fact-based business and financial strategies focused on value creation.
- Capability to work effectively in the use of internal systems, tools, and processes.
- Ability to update management and individual business owners by reporting on project progress and resolution of issues.
- Experience in Pharmacovigilance
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington-7050 Camp Hill Road
North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany-North Rhine Westphalia-Wuppertal, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Lititz, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy-Lazio-Pomezia, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe, North America-Canada-Ontario-Guelph, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France-Haute-de-Seine-Issy Les Moulineaux, Sweden-Skåne-Helsingborg, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Greece-Attica-Mandra
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Rome, Lazio
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Latina, Lazio
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Rome, Lazio
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Latina, Lazio
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Rome, Lazio
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Rome, Lazio
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Rome, Lazio
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Latina, Lazio
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Viterbo, Lazio
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Rome, Lazio