Update day: 18-11-2023
Category: Executive management
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Are you ready to take the challenge to become a Project Manager at Tetra Pak?
Within Research&Development organisation, Programme Management drives the portfolio of activities translating innovation strategy into programme plans and deliverables. It delivers projects that secure the performance of the current and future products in line with specifications/customer demands and delivers on the value proposition.
Within this organization, theProject Manager is responsible for all aspects of the life of the project and of the product.
This is a permanent position based in Modena (Italy) and will report to a Programme Manager.
The candidate is expected to travel up to 15-20% of the working time.
What you will do
In this position your main responsibilities will be:
- Integrate the multiple related activities (and/or subprojects) to deliver the overall project scope and objectives.
- Define, communicate and manage project scope, objectives and deliverables based on stakeholders’ requirements.
- Define a deliverable oriented work breakdown structure.
- Develop, execute, manage and communicate the project plan.
- Define, communicate and manage the project budget.
- Define, plan and manage systematic quality activities to meet project requirements through employing necessary processes, methods and tools.
- Create and lead the project organization based on project deliverables and define roles, responsibilities and objectives.
- Develop and implement a communication plan based on stakeholders needs and expectations.
- Develop and implement a risk management plan.
- Create and drive the project procurement plan to ensure the supplier selection and management fulfil project objectives.
- Manage contractual arrangements with all necessary organizational entities and maintains the support and engagement of the stakeholder group involved.
- Identify and manage all interested company organizations or individuals that can influence or be influenced by the project’s results or project’s execution (project stakeholders) as a continuous process during the entire project lifetime, in order to understand their degree of influence and to manage their expectations.
- Manage the project team and contribute to create the correct setup to achieve the project targets.
We believe you have
- Master degree in technical or management areas.
- The knowledge of English at a proficiency level, both written and spoken, is required.
- You have 1-5 years of experience as Project Manager or similar role, with a budget responsibility, possibly in the area of innovation, product development and industrialization process (R&D); this experience is recommended to be successful in this position. You are capable to manage stakeholders both internal and external at all levels of the organizations making use of unformal authority.
Professional project management competences according to PMI standards and experience in the area of Agile way of working will be highly valued.
You will develop the project team to improve team performance by building team cohesiveness, training and motivating to facilitate cooperation, ensure project efficiency and boost morale.
You will lead and manage projects with budget and plan responsibility, financial risks, considerable change implications, and with several organizations involved. Accountable for delivering cost, time and quality project objectives versus the governance, concentrating on short-term/medium-term individual and team goals.
You are a self-motivated and result oriented person. You pay attention to details, balanced with the ability to see the project in a larger context. You have the ability to exercise informal authority and work in a networked environment. You have good communication skills, particularly the ability to motivate people and to engage people. Furthermore, you possess a good level of negotiation skills.
You need to react quickly to changing business and if required you have to change gears and adapt to the conditions.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on22nd November
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Piacenza, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Piacenza, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Parma, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Bologna, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Parma, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 16-01-2024🌏 Parma, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Bologna, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Ferrara, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Modena, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 16-01-2024🌏 Reggio Emilia, Emilia-Romagna