Update day: 03-12-2023
Job type: Full-time
Falck Renewables Group
We are a global player in the field of renewable energies, which develops, designs, builds and manages plants that generate clean energy. Moreover, we provide highly specialized energy management and downstream services to both energy producers and consumers and use our know-how to manage third-party assets from a technical and administrative perspective.
Discover our business here: www.falckrenewables.com/en/business
Our Group is an innovative place to work. We work in a stimulating and safe environment where differences are valued and mistakes are an opportunity as the starting point for reflection and improvement. Listening is key and what we do differently is to put the employee, as a person, at the core of what we do.
For us diversity is a real value. We recognize the creative potential that people of different backgrounds and abilities bring to their work. That’s why we encourage a dynamic environment where we make the most of individual skills and promote the integration of all personal differences and points of view. A diverse and inclusive environment is the key to our sustainable, long-term success.
Discover our culture and approach here: www.falckrenewables.com/en/people
Would you like to be one of our new enablers?
Job Description Summary:
We are looking for a Permitting Engineer Intern for one of our Group’s companies: Falck Renewables Sviluppo Srl, our company that is strongly committed in the Business Development!
Our business is continuously growing and expanding, and our Business Development and M&A team is looking for someone willing to be challenged every day in an international environment.
- Project administrative and technical documentation review under the applicable framework;
- Monitoring of permitting regulation update also by attending webinar, seminar and other events;
- Support in checking on the environmental constraints, in DWG checks, in grid operators management and in grid requests;
- Back office support: preparation works for the permitting activities (filing of correspondence, check list of requested documentation, preparation of power point, etc…);
- Site visit, when needed.
- Degree in Engineering;
- Proficient in English and Italian;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office: Google Earth, Autocad, GIS, office suite;
- Good communication skills.
What do we offer?
- A stimulating international environment. You will never get bored!
- People - centric approach. This is our one and only way of thinking!
- Stimulating challenges and growing opportunities
- The possibility to work in a team where people are passionate about their job
What do we expect from you?
We expect from you passion, commitment and, most of all, the desire to learn in each activity you’re tasked with. We always look for enablers of growth!
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Bergamo, Lombardy
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 20-01-2024🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Monza, Lombardy
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Sesto San Giovanni, Lombardy
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Bergamo, Lombardy
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy