Janssen Italy - Assistant Scientist (12 months contract).
Category: R & D IT - Software
Industry: Hospital & Health Care Medical Devices Pharmaceuticals
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJohnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector). Marketing Company (Milan). Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector). Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector). Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
The person will be part of the team who manage cleaning validation projects and will report to the Technical Operations Sr Lead.
- Lead cleaning validation projects at Latina
- Manage the communication with the main supplier and stakeholder
- Support analysis of the new potential CIP/improvement projects for Technical Operations projects
- Supports validation specialists in executing cleaning validations according to validation plan.
- Executes and coordinates cleaning validation exercises
- Manage change of control of cleaning projects
- Provides input to develop cleaning validation protocols, reports and other related documents
- Coordinate activities with the manufacturing personnel, laboratories and other groups to perform cleaning validation runs and tests
- Support and lead investigations related to cleaning exercises
- Support the Technical Operations Sr Lead in cleaning validation impact assessment.
- Master Degree in Engineering, Pharmacy, CTF or Chemistry
- At least 3/6 months of experience in the pharmaceutical industry (ideally in Oral Solid production)
- Fluent in English (B2 level and above)
- Working knowledge of SAP/ eLims/ Trackwise will be considered as a nice-to-have
- Ability to work in a multidepartment and dynamic environment and to deal with urgencies on the shop floor
- Strong skills of ownership and accountability
- Problem-solving, decision making and project management skills
- Ability to lead calls with costumers
- Ability to easily connect with people and prepare smart proposals for project approaches.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 13-05-2023🌏 Rome, Lazio
⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Aprilia, Lazio
⏰ 16-04-2023🌏 Rome, Lazio
⏰ 28-04-2023🌏 Civitavecchia, Lazio
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Rome, Lazio
⏰ 25-04-2023🌏 Rome, Lazio
⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Rome, Lazio
⏰ 16-04-2023🌏 Rome, Lazio
⏰ 09-04-2023🌏 Rome, Lazio
GME - Profilo specialista in amministrazione di sistemi ICT⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Rome, Lazio