Update day: 03-12-2023
Job type: Other
Job contentWe create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Purpose Of The Job
- Allow production to work safely and in the best ergonomic conditions. Define structured processes based on the most relevant digital technologies and with the spirit of continuous improvement to achieve the business unit objectives in terms of quality, costs and delivery.
- Manage the team of process and manufacturing engineering managers and technicians to support industrialization of new products and bring technical support to manufacturing.
- Manage process engineering scope assigned by projects ensuring that the maintenance activities are industrialized according to project SQCD commitments.
- Guarantee that all industrial deliverables are defined according to best EHS standards, collect deviations and return of experiences to define improvement plans.
- Define industrial commitment during Contribute to tender phase, especially on Industrialization scope and Make or Buy definition, costs optimization and risks identification and mitigation.
- Manage Make or Buy strategy for Services Italy: define and update roadmap, prepare business cases, lead implementation and ensure return of experience.
- Ensure high quality standards for industrial deliverables through implementation of tools such as risk analysis or PFMEA and industrial validation.
- Contribute to industrial vision building and lead associated improvement plan roll out on his business unit.
- Manage an industrial team and ensure the adequacy technical skills to satisfy business needs.
- Establish, implement and improve industrial processes to ensure the common guidelines across platform.
- Manage department workload and budget to guarantee the correct allocation of resources during the execution phase.
- Prepare 3YPlan for Industrial Investments and supervise CAPEX / OPEX to guarantee the completion according to business case results.
- Promote and deploy innovation projects to facilitate the Digital transformation.
- Lead continuous improvement and promote Lean culture.
- Technical Degree.
- Languages: Italian fluent & good English knowledge, written and spoken.
- Manufacturing or Manufacturing Engineering background with 5 to 10 years’ experience preferably in the railway industry.
- At least 5 years in a team management position-
- Experience in the maintenance environment would be appreciated.
- Process Engineering
- Lean Manufacturing
- Problem solving
- Appreciated: change management principles, complex project managements, digitalization
- Attracted and motivated by working on the field (shopfloor and depots)
- Strong Leadership and Teamworking
- Accountability & Flexibility
- Ability to Coaching & Mentoring
- Strong communication skill
Job Type: Experienced
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 08-01-2024🌏 Bergamo, Lombardy
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Gallarate, Lombardy
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Pavia, Lombardy
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Varese, Lombardy
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Cremona, Lombardy
💸 24.000 € - 30.000 € all’anno⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Gallarate, Lombardy