Fixed Service Layer Design Senior Engineer
Category: Mechanical / Technical Electrical / Electronics High Technology
- Cross-country roles for the High Level Design (HLD), dimensioning guidelines and standard configurations of the Service Layer Architecture including following accountabilities:
- to analyze OpCos requirement and current architecture to deliver plausibility and High Level Design for AAA (Radius Server) for subscriber authentication, authorization and accounting
- to design/renew services, with the aim to identify synergies and consolidation projects in Europe and define/validate the overall detailed architecture according design-one deploy-many approach leveraging on multi country experience.
- to cooperate with Fixed and Security CoE to design architecture of new services and network features which affect Service layer domain of the countries in NSE scopes
- Restricted to Italy scope, to be responsible for HLD-LLD and delivery of the following platforms:
- Mobile and Fixed Data Lawful Intercept platform (ECS), cooperating with local Operations and Corporate Security to guarantee proper service level agreement and the correct adherence to law principles.
- Realtime Customer Identification System (RCIS) to assure on-line correlation IP-subscriber for Mobile and Fixed Data Services
- Tacacs Radius to manage authentication of Operation/Vendor accessing Network Node/system.
Key Accountabilities & Job Responsibilities
- To understand local need to design the most effective and timely solution according “design once, deploy many” approach.
- To support OpCos request through:
- Understanding local needs and supporting OpCos in writing consistent requirement
- Defining the best solution according to local architecture/need/budget/future proof guaranteeing other NSE support whereas applicable
- Producing consistent HLD
- Assuring the best project handover to Delivery Unit and providing them with a consistent support for LLD and testing/FOA.
- To analyze and define network dimensioning rule according to resilience local needs and Vendor platform target data
- Alignment with network technology strategy and architecture and contribution to Vendor RFQ to define requirement and to qualify best technical solution
- To analyse Vendor’s roadmaps, to follow up, influence and adopt Vendors’ technology evolutions, lifecycle and features in every country, pushing early adoption of new architectures/features.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Proven knowledge of Radius Protocol (radius, diameter)
- Understanding Fixed Access, IP and Ethernet.
- Understanding of Broadband, Cable & IP Fundamentals and its various Protocols supporting them (PPPoE, IPoE, BGP, MPLS, L3VPN).
- Understanding of Virtualization stack (VmWARE, K8s kubernetes)
- Understanding of Network virtualization technologies, SDNs, NFV
- It would be a plus proven knowledge or experience in:
- Certifications: formal training or certifications of any of the following vendors would be welcome (FTTH Council, BBWF, Cisco, Nokia, others).
- Network security
Skills and Qualifications
- Outstanding ability in analysis / Problem Solving
- Team working/Negotiation skills/Public speaking
- Strong customer orientation/Cooperation and mediation
- Innovation hungry
- Must have : STEM University Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in Fixed/Mobile Service design role.
- English and Italian fluent
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Varese, Lombardy
⏰ 23-04-2023🌏 Monza, Lombardy
⏰ 14-04-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 25-04-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 21-04-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 17-04-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
💸 45.000 € - 55.000 € all’anno⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Como, Lombardy
⏰ 23-04-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 21-04-2023🌏 Monza, Lombardy
⏰ 10-04-2023🌏 Brescia, Lombardy