Category: Sales Executive management Marketing / PR
About the role:
Manages the sale of products and services in the country ensuring attainment of revenue objectives with the country’s dealers. Coordinates the development of sales objectives, strategies, advertising and promotional programs and ensures their execution. Manages and audits the business relationships with Corporate and Key Dealer accounts. Identifies and pursues growth opportunities for each region and market, periodically visiting key region markets. Responsibilities include management of the Sales Te of the defined region.What you will do:
- Manage the business activities of the regional Account Managers to make certain the annual sales objectives, selling strategies, promotional plans and management of the regional Account Managers provides achievement of the annual region sales plan.
- Together with Sales Management and Marketing Management, develops annual sales and marketing plans for all Key Dealers. Each plan must identify specific tactics to be taken and the measurable goals, which will be achieved.
- Make certain long-term, trusted business relationships are achieved with all Key Dealers, securing their preference for Hu-Friedy products and services.
- Develop creative solutions to complex business problems. Analyze business and market conditions. Understand and communicate changes to the market and make recommendations, which address the needs of our end user customer.
- Learn, understand and share with Hu-Friedy team strategies, tactics, goals, plans, scorecards, objectives, etc. of the Key Dealers.
- Learn, understand and share with Hu-Friedy team the role competitors play within Key Dealers, including annual business, corporate, regional and local relationships, private label incentives, upcoming promotions, stocking levels, and new product introductions.
- Work with the Hu-Friedy training team to ensure that all reasonable training opportunities with new and existing field sales representatives are maximized.
- Develop with Sales Management an annual plan for sales training which includes:
- Development and execution of sales training programs for new Account Managers; assessment of training needs for existing sales team, develop or support additional training for the sales team.
- Development and presentation of training programs at national and regional sales meetings.
- Continued Training Program success, including post-program strategy with all participants.
- Attend and participate at conventions throughout the region.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
This position requires an individual with:
- Four-year university degree in business discipline or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years sales/marketing experience within the dental or medical field, utilizing a distribution sales channel. A minimum of 3 years sales management experience.
- Familiarity with international variances in cultural and legal issues as pertaining to sales, marketing and regulatory (and/or commerce and health ministry regulations).
- Proven negotiating skill sets; comfortable with negotiations at high levels of public and private companies.
- Skills in cross-cultural communications.
- Ability to conduct business on the basis of ‘partnership for mutual benefit’ with the intention of nurturing long-term relationships.
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, E-Mail and internet communication/research skills.
- This position is based in the designated region with extensive travel within the given geographical region.
HuFriedyGroup is the dental industry leader in infection prevention solutions, premium instrumentation, and service and support programs that help dental professionals be the best in practice. As the dental division of Cantel, HuFriedyGroup encompasses a vast array of brands and products, integrated together to deliver full service and support – a complete circle of protection – to dental practices around the globe. We are dedicated to employee engagement and development, diversity and inclusion, wellness, and social responsibility. Our core values and well-defined culture are evident in daily life at HuFriedyGroup and continue to shape the success of our business.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 10-04-2023🌏 Busto Arsizio, Lombardy
⏰ 10-04-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 22-04-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Cinisello Balsamo, Lombardy
⏰ 13-05-2023🌏 Monza, Lombardy
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Como, Lombardy
⏰ 26-04-2023🌏 Rho, Lombardy
⏰ 21-04-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 14-04-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy