Update day: 08-12-2023
Category: Executive management
Industry: Management e consulenza
Mercer International Transformation Consulting Practice is seeking candidates in our Italian office to expand the team internationally on a path of rapid growth.
Mercer’s Transformation consulting offers our clients the full suite of organization design, workforce strategy and planning, work redesign and hybrid working, talent market transformation, HR operating model innovation, Skill profiling and mapping, People analytics and M&A transaction People advisory. The International Transformation Consulting Practice has 3000 professionals located across 40 countries.
If you are passionate about change organizations to evolve the way people work, in order to create a more sustainable, innovative and people-centric work environment and you are willing to be part of a truly international team that works with international clients on leading edge transformational projects, come and join us!
Consultant International Transformation Consulting
We will count on you to:
- Support projects for local and international customers.
- Develop effective HR organizations, making your customers’ organizations "fit for tomorrow".
- Work professionally on multiple projects and project-related leadership of teams
- Lead project work streams and small-sized projects in areas of strategic workforce planning, organization design, skills transformation, change management and HR Transformation
- Build strong client relationships on each project that you work on
- Support future brand of the business through contribution to thought leadership and business development
- Be a vital member of the team by collaborating with the other members of the Transformation consulting organization in order to build the future business and team
- Strive for continuous development through learning and openness
- Enthusiastically interface topics to other business areas and new methods and technologies
- Contribute to the continued success of our organization, which places a lot of emphasis on maintaining its culture - regardless of growth and the dynamics of everyday life
What you need to have:
- A degree, for example in business administration or business informatics preferably with a focus on human resource management/work and organizational psychology.
- You are familiar with an organization’s challenges related to people management topics such as Organization design, Workforce strategy and planning, Work redesign and hybrid working, Talent market transformation, HR Operating model and process innovation, Skill profiling and mapping, People analytics and M&A transaction People advisory.
- At least 2-3 years of (in-house) consulting experience with challenging projects focusing on design and implementation of talent management/workforce planning/ organization design/ HR design and effectiveness
- You are fluent in Italian and English
- Excellent knowledge of strategic HR and business topics as well as experience in projects of modern Talent Management
- Good project management skills and strong communication skills
- Knowledge of current strategic HR and business topics and/or megatrends
- Willingness to work at the customer’s site and the associated travel activities
- Ability to be a role model and coach for "young talents"; sparring partner for expert colleagues and customers
What Mercer can offer you?
- Extensive training program to ensure the candidate can perform well in the role
- Work in growing, dynamic team where your inputs make real difference in business
- Development opportunities allowing you to fast track your career
- Multilingual community with inclusive atmosphere in a flexible working environment
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Cremona, Lombardy
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Brescia, Lombardy
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Brescia, Lombardy
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Milan, Lombardy