Android App Developer
Location: Cesena Emilia-Romagna
Category: IT - Software
Industry: Wellness Fitness Services
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentOur CompanyTechnogym inspires 50 million daily users to work out utilizing our innovative & engaging physical activity solutions.By promoting the Wellness lifestyle of exercise, a balanced diet, and a positive mental approach, Technogym has rapidly grown into a success story of over 2,400 employees in 14 Branches, reaching more than 100 countries, 8 editions of the Olympic Games - from Sydney 2000 to Tokyo 2020.To pursue our mission and continue our success, we are looking for team players with strong relationship skills and an international approach, who are eager to invest their energy into building dreams. If you naturally fit in with our culture by practicing sport and living a healthy lifestyle and are forward-thinking, always proactive and digital savvy, you have the right spirit to join Technogym!About The RoleWe are looking for a brilliant and passionate person responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Ability to work with the team, in charge of creating the most innovative and ambitious apps in the wellness sector. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applicationsand their integration with back-end services and equipment embedded infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design with a frictionless experience. You will be involved in the development, testing, deployment, and support of Android software applications, developing experiences that will help people around the world improving their lifestyle. We are looking for young, innovative, and creative people eager to work in dynamic teams with a strong passion for wellness and gym training.ResponsibilitiesJob Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for Android Format Applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Have experience using Android Architecture
- Have a solid understanding of clean software design principles
- Have Github project(s) or contribute to open source communities
- Have worked in a Test Driven Development environment before
- Have Experience with Dagger or Dependency Injection
- Have Experience with Kotlin’s coroutines on Android.
- MSc or Ph.D. degree in Engineering or similar.
- Ability with a remote server calls (rest, soap)
- Serialization / Deserialization of objects in JSON format
- Have solid knowledge of Kotlin [+3y is a plus]
- Have continuous build experience in a Kanban Agile Environment
- We are looking for innovative and creative people eager to work in dynamic teams and with a strong passion for sports and fitness.
- Self-starter with drive and ability to achieve planned objectives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment as a team player.
- Creative, organized, strong time-management.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to create a positive interaction with people at all levels.
- Strong passion for sports, fitness & gaming.
- Ability to work in Remote & Agile Organization
- Italian is a plus
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 21-04-2023🌏 Ravenna, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 06-04-2023🌏 Piacenza, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 14-04-2023🌏 Modena, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 17-04-2023🌏 Bologna, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 07-04-2023🌏 Reggio Emilia, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 08-04-2023🌏 Forlì, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Reggio Emilia, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 04-04-2023🌏 Bologna, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 08-04-2023🌏 Bologna, Emilia-Romagna
⏰ 05-04-2023🌏 Modena, Emilia-Romagna